|Allegiance||House of Loraq|
|Book||A Dance with Dragons (appears)|
Belaquo Bonebreaker is a pit fighter famed in Meereen. His origin is unknown, but he supports the pit fighting culture of the city. Belaquo wields a flail.
A Dance with Dragons
Belaquo, along with his fellow pit fighters Barsena Blackhair, Khrazz, Camarron of the Count, the Spotted Cat, Fearless Ithoke, and Goghor the Giant, accompanies Hizdahr zo Loraq when the latter petitions Queen Daenerys Targaryen for the seventh time to have the fighting pits of Meereen reopened.
When the fighting pits are reopened, Belaquo is to fight Goghor to the death in the final match of the day. The fight does not take place, however, due to Drogon's sudden appearance.
After Daenerys disappears from Daznak's Pit, Belaquo and other pit fighters serve as Hizdahr's guards.
Belaquo is chosen to sit on the ruling council of Meereen along with Goghor, Camarron, and the Spotted Cat by Ser Barristan Selmy, despite the objections of Skahaz mo Kandaq.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 11, Daenerys II.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 52, Daenerys IX.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 55, The Queensguard.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 59, The Discarded Knight.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 70, The Queen's Hand.