Lord of Atranta
A Storm of Swords
King Tommen I Baratheon signs the pardon of Lord Vance in the aftermath of the Red Wedding. It is unknown if it is for Lord Nobert or Lord Karyl of Wayfarer's Rest, but afterwards both have been welcomed to the King's Peace.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Norbert is present at the siege of Riverrun, and takes part in the war councils. Norbert offers to parley with the besieged Ser Brynden Tully, whom he squired with, but his offer is turned down.
Known Lords of Atranta
- Lord Vance, ruling during the reign of King Humfrey I Teague. He was slain in one of the battles of the rebellion started by Lord Roderick Blackwood.
- Lord Robert Vance (possibly)
- Lord Ronnel Vance (possibly)
- Lord Vance, ruling in 55 AC. His sister or daughter was chosen as a companion to Queen Alysanne Targaryen.
- Lord Norbert Vance, the current Lord of Atranta.
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 38, Jaime VI.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Riverlands.
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 72, Jaime IX.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 33, Jaime V.
- Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies.