Lord of Holyhall
Lord George Graceford declared for the greens at the start of the Dance of the Dragons. He was one of the thirteen Caltrops, a group of nobles from the reach who conspired against the Two Betrayers. Lord George survived the war and was later named Lord Confessor by King Aegon III Targaryen's Hand, Lord Unwin Peake.
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
Known Lord and Lady of Holyhall
- Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses from the Reach
- The Princess and the Queen.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Overthrown.
- Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 6, Sansa I.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 7, Cersei II.