|Title||Lady of Gulltown|
|Born||In 34 AC or 35 AC|
Fire & Blood (mentioned)|
The Sons of the Dragon (mentioned)
Appearance and Character
In 47 AC, her father urged King Maegor I Targaryen to marry either Prudence or Prunella, or both if he so desired. The king did not choose Prudence or her sister, instead marrying the Black Brides, Rhaena Targaryen, Jeyne Westerling and Elinor Costayne.
In 49 AC, her father made the same offer to Lord Rogar Baratheon and Queen Regent Alyssa Velaryon, that King Jaehaerys I Targaryen marry either Prudence or Prunella; Lord Baratheon rebuffed this offer.
Prudence became a lady companion to Queen Alysanne Targaryen during her time on Dragonstone. During King Jaehaerys and Queen Alysanne's second wedding, she disrobed the king during the bedding ceremony.
- See the Prudence Celtigar calculation.
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- Fire & Blood, A Time of Testing - The Realm Remade.