From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 49 After the Conquest (49 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 49th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
It was a year of peace and plenty, with the celebration of three significant marriages: Rhaena Targaryen wed Androw Farman, lord Farman's second sond; the Hand Rogar Baratheon and the queen dowager Alyssa Velaryon married in a fastuous ceremony in King's Landing; and king Jaehaerys Targaryen and his sister Alysanne married in secretly in Dragonstone. For this reason, the year is known as the Year of the Three Brides.
- Rhaena Targaryen weds Ser Androw Farman.
- Lord Rogar Baratheon weds Alyssa Velaryon at what becomes known as the Golden Wedding.
- Jaehaerys I Targaryen weds Alysanne Targaryen in secret.
Titles and Positions
- Ser Lorence Roxton is named to the Kingsguard.
- Ser Victor the Valiant is named to the Kingsguard.
- Ser Willam the Wasp is named to the Kingsguard.
- Ser Pate the Woodcock is named to the Kingsguard.
- Ser Samgood of Sour Hill is named to the Kingsguard.