From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
In 39 AC, the sixth child of king Aenys and queen Alyssa was born. Although the baby died in the cradle, the birth convinced prince Maegor the his own wife Ceryse was barren and took the decision to take a second wife: Alys Harroway.
- Prince Maegor Targaryen marries Lady Alys Harroway in Dragonstone, according to the Valyrian rite.
- King Aenys, who had not been informed or asked for permission, quarrels bitterly with his brother.
- Manfred Hightower, the father of Maegor's first wife, demands to the king to annul the marriage to Lady Alys.
- The High Septon denounces Maegor's marriage as "sin and fornication" and refers to Lady Alys as "the whore of Harroway".
- Princess Vaella Targaryen.