From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 2 After the Conquest (2 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the one immediately after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
In 2 AC King Aegon I Targaryen led the invasion of the Iron Islands with Balerion in order to put and end to the civil war that had erupted after Harren Hoare's death during the Conquest. The main claimant, Qhorin Volmark, was slain by Aegon with Blackfyre, and the priest-king Lodos drowned himself after his prayers to the Drowned God went unanswered. Afterwards, Aegon allowed the ironborn to elect their own leader, and Lord Vickon Greyjoy was chosen as Lord of the Iron Islands.
- Ceryse Hightower, daughter of Manfred Hightower.
- Qhorin Volmark, slain by Aegon I Targaryen.
- Lodos, drowned himself.
Titles and Appointments
- Vickon Greyjoy is named Lord of the Iron Islands.
- Ser Quenton Qoherys is named Lord of Harrenhal.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Fire & Blood, Reign of the Dragon - The Wars of King Aegon I.
- ↑ See the calculation for: Ceryse Hightower
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Iron Islands: The Greyjoys of Pyke.