In 100 AC Ser Ryam Redwyne was relieved of his duties as Hand after only a year in office, and was replaced by the Old King's son and heir Baelon. And at the seventh moon of the year, the Good Queen Alysanne died at Dragonstone, where she had retired to life her last days.
- Queen Alysanne Targaryen, died of a wasting illness on the 1st day of the 7th moon, at the age of 64.
Titles and Appointments
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny and Pain.
- Fire & Blood, The Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- See the calculation for: Corwyn Corbray
- Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Jaehaerys I.