From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 92 After the Conquest (92 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 92nd after Aegon I's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
In 92 AC, a band of Myrish exiles invaded the island of Tarth. Before the battle, Prince Aemon's neck was pierced by a crossbow bolt that killed him. King's Jaehaerys' decision to declare his son Baelon as the heir passing over Aemon's daughter Rhaenys caused a Second Quarrel with Queen Alysanne.
- Myrish exiles invade and occupy the eastern half of Tarth. On the 9th day of the 3rd moon, Aemon Targaryen and Lord Corlys Velaryon depart from Driftmark with an army to regain it.
- Rhaenys Targaryen learns that she is pregnant.
- King Jaehaerys I Targaryen choses his new heir after Prince Aemon's death. Prince Baelon Targaryen, the eldest surviving son of King Jaehaerys, is chosen.
- The Second Quarrel of Jaehaerys I and Alysanne begins, due to Jaehaerys' decision to choose Prince Baelon over Princess Rhaenys in the matter of the succession.
- Prince Aemon Targaryen, eldest son and heir of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen, hit by a crossbow bolt intended for Lord Tarth. 
- Thousands of Myrish exiles, slaughtered by the Westerosi army on Tarth.
Titles and Appointments
- Baelon Targaryen is named Prince of Dragonstone.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ The Princess and the Queen.