|Years after Aegon's Conquest|
It was the first year of the Faith Militant uprising, sparked by the announcement by king Aenys of the marriage between his son Aegon and his daughter Rhaena. The Starry Sept condemned the incestuous union, and expelled Septon Murmisson from the Faith for having performed the nuptials. Murmisson was murdered by an angry mob , and by the end of the year much of the realm had risen against House Targaryen.
- Prince Aegon Targaryen marries his sister, Princess Rhaena Targaryen.
- Prince Aegon Targaryen is named Prince of Dragonstone.
- The incestuous marriage of Prince Aegon and Princess Rhaena causes the Faith Militant uprising to begin.
- King Aenys I Targaryen abandons King's Landing for the safety of Dragonstone. By the end of the year, most of the realm had turned against him.
- King Aenys I falls ill.
- An envoy from the Iron Bank of Braavos travels to Oldtown to treat with Lord Hightower.