|Title||Lady of the Twins|
|Spouse||Lord Forrest Frey|
The World of Ice & Fire (mentioned)|
Fire & Blood (mentioned)
During the Dance of the Dragons, Lady Sabitha greeted Lord Roderick Dustin and the Winter Wolves at the Twins during their march south. Sabitha's husband, Lord Forrest Frey, was slain in the Battle by the Lakeshore. Lady Sabitha seized Harrenhal three days after it had been abandoned by Ser Criston Cole and Prince Aemond Targaryen. When Aemond unexpectedly returned, Sabitha hid in a privy to escape Vhagar's dragonflame. She then returned to the Twins.
Sabitha and her kin from House Vypren joined Ser Addam Velaryon for the Second Battle of Tumbleton, and she participated in the Battle of the Kingsroad. Sabitha and Alysanne Blackwood shared tents during the campaign. The women joined the Lads in marching on King's Landing, where they were welcomed by the populace of the capital.
—writings of Mushroom
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Riverlands: House Tully.
- Fire & Blood, Aftermath - The Hour of the Wolf.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Short, Sad Reign of Aegon II.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Triumphant.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Overthrown.
- Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.