|Alias||The Red Crab|
|Title||Lord of Claw Isle|
|Born||In or after 229 AC, Claw Isle|
Ardrian Celtigar, known as the Red Crab, is the Lord of Claw Isle and the head of House Celtigar.
Appearance and Character
Ardrian is known for his avarice and his wealth. He is considered a sour old man. He owns a mantle patterned with red garnet crabs.
A Clash of Kings
As a vassal of Dragonstone, Lord Ardrian supports Stannis Baratheon when he lays claim to the Iron Throne, but without real enthusiasm. He is present when the red priestess of R'hllor, Melisandre, burns the sept at Dragonstone. He is captured at the Battle of the Blackwater and bends the knee to King Joffrey I Baratheon.
A Storm of Swords
Ardrian stays in King's Landing in fear of reprisals from Stannis. He is present at the wedding of King Joffrey I to Lady Margaery Tyrell, and later testifies against Tyrion Lannister at his trial for regicide.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 65, Sansa VIII.
- ↑ See the Ardrian Celtigar calculation.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Ardrian Celtigar.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Prologue.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 10, Davos I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 66, Tyrion IX.
- House Celtigar
- Characters from the Crownlands
- Lords of Claw Isle
- Members of Joffrey I Baratheon's court
- Members of Tommen I Baratheon's court
- Supporters of Stannis Baratheon in the War of the Five Kings
- Supporters of Joffrey Baratheon in the War of the Five Kings
- Supporters of Tommen Baratheon in the War of the Five Kings
- Turncloaks in the War of the Five Kings