|Allegiance|| House Baratheon |
|Born||In or between 52 AC and 61 AC|
|Spouse||Prince Aemon Targaryen|
|Book(s)|| The World of Ice and Fire (mentioned)|
The Princess and the Queen (mentioned)
Jocelyn married the Prince of Dragonstone, Aemon Targaryen, the eldest living son and heir apparent of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen. Jocelyn and Aemon's daughter and only child, Princess Rhaenys Targaryen, was born in 74 AC. In 92 AC, Prince Aemon died in battle, and King Jaehaerys passed over Rhaenys in favor of bestowing Dragonstone and the place of heir apparent upon his next oldest son, Prince Baelon.
References and Notes
- ↑ See the Jocelyn Baratheon calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The World of Ice and Fire, Appendix: Targaryen Lineage.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The World of Ice and Fire, The Stormlands: House Baratheon.
- ↑ The Princess and the Queen.
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ It is currently unknown which "Lord Baratheon" Raymont's father is; either Lord Orys, making Raymont a brother of Davos, or Orys' son, making Raymont a brother of Robar