From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Snakewood is the seat of House Lynderly in the Vale of Arryn. It sits on the southernmost of the Fingers, along the mountainous northern shore of a bay of the narrow sea. Nearby castles are Coldwater to the north and Heart's Home to the southwest.
A Storm of Swords
Using the name Alayne Stone, Sansa Stark stops at Snakewood while traveling with Lord Petyr Baelish and Lady Lysa Arryn from the Fingers to the Eyrie.
- ↑ It is referred to as Sunkenwood in A Feast for Crows, Map of the South
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Snakewood.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 68, Sansa VI.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Journeys.