- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Households
- 3 Mereen Coat Of Arms with Hizdahr zo Loraq
- 4 Robb Stark COA
- 5 Bolton words
- 6 Sunfyre
- 7 Double redirects
- 8 Information from the World of Ice and Fire
- 9 Turncloaks in the War of the Five Kings
- 10 House Bolton of Winterfell
- 11 Azzak zo Ghazeen
- 12 Targaryen campaign articles
- 13 Pyromancers besides the Alchemists Guild
- 14 Knights of the Vale arcitle
- 15 Sons of the Dragon
Great idea adding in all of the major lords' households. I was trying to make myself get around to it, but you've beaten me there, haha. Thanks for the work. --Ser_Aeron_Connel 01:52, 18 May 2012 (UTC)
On a little unrelated note, maybe it will be a good idea to adding Notable residents to various location entries as well --Mor 02:28, 18 May 2012 (UTC)
Mereen Coat Of Arms with Hizdahr zo Loraq
Hi Gonzalo, there has been a question from User:Rhaena Targaryen about the use of the Mereen coat of arms with Hizdahr zo Loraq. I think the reason is that he is a noble from Mereen and that it should not be taken as a confirmation that he is the Harpy. As you have added the Mereen coa with Hizdahr could you clarify this? Regards,Scafloc 17:27, 29 November 2012 (UTC)
Robb Stark COA
Hi! I'm Rhaena, the admin of the wiki in spanish. I saw that you insert a COA for Robb Stark, different from that of House Stark. I've already ask to Evrach, the creator of this COA, and I'm waiting for the answer. There is a mention of a personal COA of Robb?? Thanks for your answer! Regards, --Rhaena Targaryen 22:47, 24 March 2013 (UTC)
I've seen that you included the words of House Bolton back in 2012, but I haven't been able to see a source for them. Could you provide it, please? --The hairy bear (Send me a raven) 14:27, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
I hope I'm replying to you in the right place. Sunfyre is mentioned in The Princess and The Queen. You can remove it for now but you're just gonna end up putting it back come December.
Ah sorry, I'm new at this wiki thing. Anyway he's not mentioned in the excerpt but he's fairly prominent in the actual story. Along with Vhagar, Syrax, Caraxes, Meleys, Moondancer, Grey Ghost, The Cannibal and Sheep Stealer. If you don't believe me that's fine, just leave it off till December. I just figured I'd add the name of Aegon's dragon since he was listed, but nameless. --RumHam 18:00, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
When you create a redirect page you must redirect it to an actual page not another redirect page as you did with My Jenny's song.Ser Ash the Red 16:24, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
Information from the World of Ice and Fire
Hi! I saw you edited the pages of Aenys I, Princess Rhaena, and princes Aegon and Viserys, to add information from the Hungarian World Book preview. The preview detailing part of the information from Maegors reign was unofficial, and as per Ran's preference, information from these previews is thus not added to the wiki. That is why the pages for Prince Aegon and Prince Viserys had been deleted in the first place, and have thus been deleted again now. I've also removed all the info from the preview you had edited in.
I understand the enthusiasm! But such info will only be allowed three months after the World Book has been released.
You can find Rans statements on the subject here: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/109900-world-of-ice-and-fire-content-on-the-wiki/
--Rhaenys_Targaryen 12:06, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
Turncloaks in the War of the Five Kings
- Essentially, those who have switched factions without their leader being dead.--Gonzalo (talk) 13:42, 12 February 2016 (CST)
- Off the top of my head, most male Freys, Boltons, Theon Greyjoy, the Tyroshi sellsword during the Battle of the Camps, Arnolf Karstark ... Some of Stannis's men turn to Joffrey after the Blackwater.
- If including the Wall's characters, the Craster mutineers betray Jeor Mormont. Jon and Mance are considered turncloaks by others.
House Bolton of Winterfell
"Come to think about it, there's no House Greyjoy of Deepwood Motte or House Greyjoy of Winterfell."
- The Iron Throne approves of Ramsay marrying "Arya" and many of the northern bannermen recognize Ramsay as Lord of Winterfell (albeit grudgingly) in ADWD. The appendices describe Asha as the conqueror of Deepwood Motte; is she called Lady of Deepwood? Balon approves of Asha's conquest, but Euron instead marries her to Erik Ironmaker. The Greyjoys don't support Theon at Winterfell, so his claims are self-styled. Do we have criteria for what makes a house? It might be a good question for the forum. Nittanian (talk) 08:17, 23 February 2016 (CST)
Azzak zo Ghazeen
Azzak is from the House of Ghazeen per ADWD 67. I used the same naming standard that was previously used for Bhakhaz zo Loraq, whose name is never given in full like that either. I admit it might be "mo" rather than "zo" (do we have any idea how Ghiscari male surnames work? it's apparently not a patronymic, but is there any discernible pattern to "mo"/"zo" at all?) but since Ghazeen is mentioned along with Pahl and Loraq which are also "zo", I took a guess. If it turns out otherwise, we can always rename the article. --Mindset (talk) 18:56, 23 June 2016 (UTC)
- Right! I had forgotten about that.--Gonzalo (talk) 19:19, 23 June 2016 (UTC)
Targaryen campaign articles
Pyromancers besides the Alchemists Guild
Good catch! I wonder how similar they are to firemages. Also, in ADWD Melisandre thinks, "With such sorceries at her command, she should soon have no more need of the feeble tricks of alchemists and pyromancers." Nittanian (talk) 13:20, 12 August 2016 (UTC)
Knights of the Vale arcitle
Hello! I didn't have much to add to the article. I only added an image, and a few other details. I was wondering if it would be appropriate to mention in the article that the Andals, with their warrior traditions of knighthood, landed in the Vale first, and from there spread further over Westeros. What do you think? --Rhaenys Targaryen (talk) 20:49, 3 September 2016 (UTC)
Sons of the Dragon
The grace period for The Sons of the Dragon has been set for a month, and thus should last until November 9. Could you undo the changes you've made regarding TSOTD thusfar? --Rhaenys Targaryen (talk) 19:32, 30 October 2017 (UTC)