Lord of Heart's Home
In 131 AC, during the final months of the Dance of the Dragons, Lord Leowyn Corbray led the ten thousand men of Lady Jeyne Arryn from the Vale to King's Landing, together with his brother, Ser Corwyn Corbray. At the start of the regency of Aegon III, Leowyn was named Protector of the Realm, a position he held until his death in 133 AC, when he succumbed to the Winter Fever.
Lords of Heart's Home
The known Lords of Heart's Home are:
- Lord Qarl Corbray, Lord of Heart's Home during the reigns of the kings Maegor I Targaryen and Jaehaerys I Targaryen.
- Lord Leowyn Corbray, Lord of Heart's Home during the Dance of the Dragons and Protector of the Realm during the regency of King Aegon III Targaryen.
- Lord Quenton Corbray, Leowyn's son, Lord of Heart's Home during the reign of King Aegon III.
- Lord Corbray, who hired Petyr Baelish's great-grandfather.
- Lord Corbray, Lord of Heart's Home during Robert's Rebellion.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Short, Sad Reign of Aegon II.
- Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand.
- Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 68, Sansa VI.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne I.