|Alias|| Caggo Corpsekiller|
|Book(s)||A Dance with Dragons (appears)|
Appearance and Character
Caggo is a huge man with a seamed, scarred face.
A Dance with Dragons
Caggo participates in the siege of Astapor, during which he hacks down Cleon, the Butcher King of that city. Caggo becomes known as the Corpsekiller, however, when it is revealed that Cleon was just a corpse in armor tied to a horse.
Caggo, Denzo D'han, and Meris are present when the Tattered Prince meets Prince Quentyn Martell and his companions, Ser Archibald Yronwood and Ser Gerris Drinkwater, in the undercellar of the Purple Lotus in Meereen. They agree to Quentyn's proposal to steal one of the dragons of Daenerys Targaryen, Queen of Meereen. Disguised with the cobra mask of a Brazen Beast, Caggo beheads a guard and calls for his sellswords to bring chains for the dragons. The plan is ruined, however, when Quentyn is mortally wounded by dragonfire, and the sellswords scatter to safety.
- thoughts of Quentyn Martell
Caggo Corpsekiller the men were calling him now, though not to his face; he was quick to anger, and that curved black sword of his was as nasty as its owner.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 25, The Windblown.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 68, The Dragontamer.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Caggo.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 60, The Spurned Suitor.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 70, The Queen's Hand.