A Storm of Swords
A Feast For Crows
Queen Cersei Lannister has Falyse Stokeworth and her husband, Ser Balman Byrch, as guests for dinner. By the time she joins them in her solar a flagon of hippocras is already half empty. Cersei and Taena Merryweather celebrate with hippocras after the queen comes to an arrangement with the High Sparrow.
A Dance with Dragons
- thoughts of Cersei Lannister
- thoughts of Cersei Lannister regarding the drinking of Falyse Stokeworth and Balman Byrch
- Taena Merryweather toasting Cersei Lannister
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 17, Cersei IV.
- ↑ The Princess and the Queen.
- ↑ The Mystery Knight.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 37, Jaime V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 24, Cersei V.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 28, Cersei VI.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 32, Reek III.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 3, Cersei I.