A Storm of Swords
A Feast For Crows
Queen Cersei Lannister has Falyse Stokeworth and her husband, Ser Balman Byrch, as guests for dinner. By the time she joins them in her solar a flagon of hippocras is already half empty. Cersei and Taena Merryweather celebrate with hippocras after the queen comes to an arrangement with the High Sparrow.
A Dance with Dragons
|“||A man may prefer the taste of hippocras, yet if you set a tankard of ale before him, he will quaff it quick enough.||”|
|“||I could have hired a Faceless Man to kill Bronn for half of what I've spent on hippocras.||”|
|“||To the fervor of the Warrior's Sons and the brilliance of the Queen Regent. To Cersei, the First in Her Name!||”|
References and Notes
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 17, Cersei IV.
- ↑ The Princess and the Queen.
- ↑ The Mystery Knight.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 37, Jaime V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 24, Cersei V.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 28, Cersei VI.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 32, Reek III.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 3, Cersei I.