|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (appears)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
Theon Greyjoy helps Patrek and his father bring hostage westermen to the Mallister seat of Seagard, after which Theon sails to the Iron Islands. Patrek gets along well with Theon until Lord Jason reminds him that Seagard was built to keep out the ironborn.
A Storm of Swords
Patrek is among the nobles that accompany Lord Edmure Tully to the Twins for his wedding. He serves as one of Robb's guards for the evening. Patrek proposes a toast to Edmure's one-eyed fish during the wedding feast, and he may be one of the participants in the customary bedding of Edmure's bride, Roslin Frey. Unlike most of Robb's party, Patrek survives the Red Wedding and is taken captive at the Twins.
A Feast for Crows
Patrek remains a hostage of the Freys and is brought by Black Walder Frey to the gates of Seagard, where Walder threatens to hang him if Lord Jason does not surrender the castle. After Jason yields Seagard, he and his son are held captive within it.
References and Notes
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 28, Catelyn V.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 63, Catelyn X.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 7, Catelyn I.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 11, Theon I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 45, Catelyn V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 38, Jaime VI.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 44, Jaime VII.