Sarella Sand, by TheThreeHares
|Born||In 280 AC or 281 AC|
|Book(s)|| A Storm of Swords (appendix)|
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
Appearance and Character
- See also: Images of Sarella Sand
At some point, Sarella visited the abandoned holdfast Shandystone with her father, Prince Oberyn Martell, her sister, Tyene Sand, and her cousin, Princess Arianne Martell. Sarella turned over rocks, brushed sand off the mosaics, and wanted to know everything there was to know about the people who had lived there.
A Feast for Crows
- Main article: Alleras/Theories
It is widely believed that Sarella and is in disguise in Oldtown as the novice Alleras, studying for a maester's chain. The name Alleras is Sarella backwards, and Alleras ("the Sphinx") bears a resemblance to Oberyn Martell. Furthermore, disguising herself as a man to learn the secrets of the maesters would be in keeping with what is known of Sarella's character.
Quotes about Sarella
|“||Areo: What of Sarella? She is a woman grown, almost twenty.
|Obara Sand||Tyene Sand||Elia Sand||Dorea Sand|
|Sarella Sand||Obella Sand||Loreza Sand|
References and Notes
- ↑ See the Sarella Sand calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 2, The Captain Of Guards.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 21, The Queenmaker.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 40, Princess In The Tower.
- ↑ If It's Chains You Want, Come With Me, Tower of the Hand