Gaemon Targaryen (son of Aenar)
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
(Redirected from Gaemon the Glorious)
|Alias||Gaemon the Glorious|
|Title||Lord of Dragonstone|
|Born||In before 114 BC, Valyria|
|Died||In or after 102 BC, Dragonstone|
|Spouse||Lady Daenys Targaryen|
Gaemon was married to Daenys and together they had several children, Aegon, Elaena, and at least one younger daughter. Aegon and Elaena eventually inherited the rule of Dragonstone from Gaemon.
- The red three-headed dragon was adopted by Aegon I Targaryen after the Conquest. This means that Targaryens prior to the Conquest did not use this coat of arms, and as such it is not displayed in this article.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Reign of the Dragons: The Conquest.
- The World of Ice & Fire, Ancient History: The Doom of Valyria.
- Fire & Blood, Aegon's Conquest.
- Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.