Aerion Targaryen (son of Daemion)
Aerion Targaryen - art by Scherma
|Title(s)||Lord of Dragonstone|
|Born||In 74–40 BC, at Dragonstone|
|Died||In 26–2 BC, at Dragonstone|
Aegon I Targaryen
The World of Ice & Fire (mentioned)|
Fire & Blood (mentioned)
Aerion Targaryen was a member of House Targaryen during the Century of Blood, the only son of Lord Daemion Targaryen of Dragonstone. He was married to Lady Valaena Velaryon of Driftmark, together they had three children: Visenya, Aegon the Conqueror, and Rhaenys Targaryen. Aerion also fathered Orys Baratheon on an unknown peasant woman.
- The red three-headed dragon was adopted by Aegon I Targaryen after the Conquest. This means that Targaryens prior to the Conquest did not use this heraldry, and as such it is not displayed in this article.
- See the Aerion Targaryen (son of Daemion) calculation.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Aerion Targaryen.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Reign of the Dragons: The Conquest.
- Fire & Blood, Aegon's Conquest.
- Fire & Blood, Three Heads Had the Dragon - Governance Under King Aegon I.