Valaena and her husband and children, by © Paparinka Art
|Title(s)||Lady of Dragonstone|
|Born||In ~78–40 BC, at Driftmark|
|Died||In or after 26 BC, at Dragonstone|
|Spouse(s)||Lord Aerion Targaryen|
Aegon I Targaryen
The World of Ice & Fire (mentioned)|
Fire & Blood (mentioned)
Valaena Velaryon was a noblewoman from House Velaryon living at the end of the Century of Blood. She was the wife of Aerion Targaryen, Lord of Dragonstone, and the mother of the three conquerors of Westeros: Visenya, Aegon, and Rhaenys Targaryen.
- The red three-headed dragon was adopted by Aegon I Targaryen after the Conquest. This means that Targaryens prior to the Conquest did not use this heraldry, and as such it is not displayed in this article.
- See the Valaena Velaryon calculation.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Valaena Velaryon.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Reign of the Dragons: The Conquest.
- Fire & Blood, Aegon's Conquest.