Nagga's hill is located on the island of Old Wyk in the Iron Islands. The hill overlooks Nagga's Cradle, the body of water between Old Wyk and Great Wyk. The ribs of Nagga, a dead sea dragon, rise from the ground like large white trees as wide as a dromond's mast and twice as tall.
Nagga's hill is the site of the Grey King's Hall, where the ironborn once chose their kings through kingsmoots. Urron Greyiron made the kingship hereditary after slaying thirteen kings and half a hundred priests of the Drowned God during one kingsmoot.
A Feast for Crows
Chapters that take place at Nagga's hill
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 18, The Iron Captain.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 1, The Prophet.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Iron Islands: Driftwood Crowns.
- Fire & Blood, Reign of the Dragon - The Wars of King Aegon I.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Iron Island: The Greyjoys of Pyke.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 19, The Drowned Man.