Dacey Mormont, by Quickreaver©
|Born||In or between 252 AC or 277 AC, at Bear Island|
|Died||In 299 AC, at the Twins|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (appears)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
- See also: Images of Dacey Mormont
A Game of Thrones
A Storm of Swords
Dacey is among the northern nobles who march to the Twins to attend the wedding of Lord Edmure Tully and then to recover Moat Cailin from the ironborn. She claims to have fought in every battle with Robb and he has won every one. Choosing to remain with Robb rather than go to the Neck with her mother, Dacey is one of the king's guards during the Red Wedding. There she shares Robb's last dance with him. Edwyn Frey's refusal to dance with her is one of the last signs of tension before the Freys turn on their guests. Dacey manages to fend off Ser Benfrey Frey, smashing a flagon of wine in his face, but is killed when Ser Ryman Frey drives his longaxe into her belly.
|Unknown Glover||Jorah||Lynesse Hightower||Dacey||Alysane||Unknown||Lyra||Jorelle||Lyanna|
References and Notes
- ↑ See the Dacey Mormont calculation.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Dacey Mormont.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 63, Catelyn X.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 52, Arya XI.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 45, Catelyn V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 It is currently unknown whether Alysane's children are trueborn, or bastardborn.