From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||Vert, a bend sinister gules between two porcupines sable|
|Overlord||House Baratheon of King's Landing|
The Blount House at the end of the third century
The known Blounts during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
References in the books
A Song of Ice and Fire
- Ser Boros Blount is a member of the Kingsguard.
- Ser Boros accompanies Robert I north to Winterfell.
- Ser Boros is arrested by Ser Jacelyn Bywater at Rosby.
- Ser Osmund Kettleblack replaced Ser Boros in the Kingsguard after he was stripped of his white cloak.
- Ser Boros is returned to the Kingsguard after the death of Ser Mandon Moore at the Battle of the Blackwater.
- A member of the house was at the Tourney at Harrenhal. His squire took part in the beating of Howland Reed. The Blount knight was later defeated in the tourney by the Knight of the Laughing Tree and after defeating him, told him to teach his squire honor (it is possible Boros Blount was either the knight or the squire).
- During the trial of Tyrion Lannister for the death of King Joffrey I, Ser Boros is called as a witness for the prosecution. He recounts the episode where Tyrion beat Joffrey after the riot and where Tyrion threatened the king's life.
References and Notes