|House Dalt of Lemonwood|
|Coat of arms||
A purple field strewn with lemons|
(Purpure, semé of lemons or)
|Lord||Ser Deziel Dalt|
|Title||Knight of Lemonwood|
|Heir||Ser Andrey Dalt|
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
Andrey Dalt is among Arianne Martell's dearest friends. He joins Arianne in her plan to crown Myrcella Baratheon and is one of the conspirators that try to bring her to the Hellholt. For participating in Arianne's conspiracy, Andrey is sent to Norvos for three years to serve Lady Mellario.
While prisoner in the Spear Tower of Sunspear, Arianne thinks Deziel is too dutiful to fight for her against his liege lord, her father Doran Martell, and the Knight of Lemonwood is not powerful enough to defy the Prince of Dorne.
House Dalt at the end of the third century
The known Dalts during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Ser Deziel Dalt, the Knight of Lemonwood.
- Ser Andrey Dalt, his brother and heir. Called Drey.
- "Dalt Boy", one of Prince Doran Martell favorite children at the Water Gardens.
- A Storm of Swords, Bad reference param2.
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Map of the South
- The Lands of Ice and Fire, Westeros.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 38, Tyrion V.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses from Dorne
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 40, Princess In The Tower.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 2, The Captain Of Guards.