Lord Paramount of the Trident
Lord of Riverrun
|Born||In 112 AC|
The World of Ice & Fire (mentioned)|
Fire & Blood (mentioned)
Kermit Tully was a Lord of Riverrun, Lord Paramount of the Trident, and head of House Tully. The knight became head of House Tully after the death of his father, Lord Elmo, during the Dance of the Dragons. Kermit was the most prominent of Tully lords.
While a youth, Kermit was wild and headstrong. He wielded a morningsar in battle.
Ser Kermit's father, Elmo Tully, became head of the family upon the death of Lord Grover Tully shortly after the Second Battle of Tumbleton. Nineteen years of age, the green Kermit succeeded Elmo when he died on the march only forty-nine days later, however.
Young Kermit became a powerful leader for the blacks who supported Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen and her son, Prince Aegon Targaryen. During the Battle of the Kingsroad, the final battle of the civil war, Kermit commanded the Lads and slew Lord Borros Baratheon, a leader of the greens. The Lads were welcomed in King's Landing after the battle, but the youths quickly deferred to the formidable Lord Cregan Stark.
Behind the Scenes
- See the Kermit Tully calculation
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Riverlands: House Tully.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - the Short, Sad Reign of Aegon II.
- Fire & Blood, Aftermath - The Hour of the Wolf.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Stormlands: House Baratheon.
- Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand.
- Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.