Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
Argilac Durrandon, the last Storm King, was killed by Orys Baratheon in the Last Storm during Aegon's Conquest. Aegon the Conqueror named Orys the Lord Paramount of the Stormlands and Hand of the King. Argilac's seat, Storm's End, was also granted to House Baratheon.
Known Lords Paramounts of the Stormlands
- Lord Orys Baratheon, first Lord Paramount of the Stormlands, Hand of the King to Aegon the Conqueror.
- Lord Robar Baratheon, grandson of Lord Orys, Hand of the King to King Jaehaerys I Targaryen.
- Lord Boremund Baratheon, Robar's son, lord during the Great Council of 101 ᴀᴄ.
- Lord Borros Baratheon, Boremund's son, lord during the final days of Viserys I Targaryen and the Dance of the Dragons.
- Lord Lyonel Baratheon, called the Laughing Storm, lord during the reign of Aegon V Targaryen. Briefly rebelled against the Iron Throne, declaring himself Storm King.
- Lord Ormund Baratheon, heir of Lord Lyonel. Hand of the King to King Jaehaerys II Targaryen.
- Lord Steffon Baratheon, Ormund's son, lord during the reign of Aerys II Targaryen.
- Lord Robert Baratheon, Steffon's oldest son, crowned king after winning the rebellion which was named after him and taking the Iron Throne from Aerys II Targaryen.
- Lord Renly Baratheon, Steffon's youngest son, succeeded his older brother Robert as Lord Paramount and Lord of Storm's End.