Jason Lannister (son of Gerold)
Art by Tygett Lannister
|Born||In 229 AC|
|Died||In Bloodstone, at 260 AC|
|Book(s)||The World of Ice and Fire (mentioned)|
- For the Jason Lannister who was Lord of Casterly Rock during the Dance of the Dragons, see Jason Lannister.
Jason was born the youngest of four children to Lord Gerold Lannister, known as Gerold "the Golden", and his second wife, Lady Rohanne Webber. His mother disappeared within a year after his birth.
Jason grew up at Casterly Rock and eventually fathered eight children. First, a bastard daughter, Lynora Hill, by a serving girl. Next, a son, Damon, by his first wife, Alys Stackspear, and later three daughters and three sons by his second wife, Lady Marla Prester. The eldest of his six children by Marla was Lady Joanna, the second born Stafford. According to a semi-canon source, Jason resided at Feastfires after marrying Marla.
Because Jason's older brother, Lord Tytos Lannister, was not a warrior, it was Jason who led the troops of the westerlands—a thousand knights and ten thousand men-at-arms—to the Stepstones during the War of the Ninepenny Kings. Jason died on Bloodstone.
|Tybolt||Teora Kyndall||Alysanne Farman||Gerold||Rohanne Webber|
|Cerelle||Tywald||Tion||Ellyn Reyne||Tytos||Jeyne Marbrand||Jason||Various women|
- ↑ See the Jason Lannister (son of Gerold) calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The World of Ice and Fire, House Lannister Under the Dragons.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The World of Ice and Fire, Appendix: Lannister Lineage.
- ↑ georgerrmartin.com: WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE SAMPLE
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, The Westerlands: House Lannister Under the Dragons.