Dragonflame or dragonfire is the fire produced by a dragon. The dragon expels its fire from its gullet and out of its mouth. The older and larger the dragon the more devastating its fire. The High Valyrian word for dragonfire is dracarys.
Dragonflame can come in different colors. Where the flames of Balerion were as black as his scales, the flames of the dragon Sunfyre were golden, while the Blue Queen is known to have breathed flames in the colour cobalt.
Known dragon flames: 
- Drogon's flame - black fire shot with red
- Viserion's flame - pale gold shot through with red and orange
- Rhaegal's flame - orange-and-yellow fire shot through with veins of green
- Balerion's flame - as black as his scales
- Tessarion's flames - cobalt blue
- Sunfyre's flames - golden
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
At the start of the fall of Astapor Daenerys Targaryen commands Drogon to burn Kraznys mo Nakloz. Her two other dragons Viserion and Rhaegal are also unleashed. During the battle all three dragons are airborne, loosing their flames.
A Dance with Dragons
What feeds a dragon's fire?
- thoughts of Quentyn Martell
- thoughts of Tyrion Lannister
- thoughts of Jon Snow
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 8, Daenerys I.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 72, Daenerys X.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 58, Jon XII.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, .
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 43, Eddard XI.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aerys II.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 12, Daenerys I.
- The Princess and the Queen.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 27, Daenerys III.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 68, The Dragontamer.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 45, Samwell V.
- The Winds of Winter, Tyrion II