|Coat of arms||
Three bronze spearheads, on a white field, within a bronze embattled border|
(Argent, three spearheads within a bordure embattled bronze)
|Region||Vale of Arryn|
A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
Mandon is assigned to guard King Joffrey I Baratheon and Tyrion Lannister in the Battle of the Blackwater. Mandon attempts to kill Tyrion during the battle, but the knight is pushed into the Blackwater Rush by Podrick Payne and drowns under the weight of his armor.
A Storm of Swords
House Moore at the end of the third century
The known Moores during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Ser Maladon Moore, a knight of the Kingsguard during the reign of Maegor I Targaryen.
- Lady Perianne Moore, a lady companion of Princess Saera Targaryen who married Lord Jonah Mooton.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Vale
- A Song of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide: The Vale of Arryn
- The Sons of the Dragon.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 51, Sansa IV.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 41, Tyrion IX.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 57, Sansa V.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 61, Tyrion XIV.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 12, Tyrion II.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.