|House Tollett of the Grey Glen|
|Coat of arms||
Pily grey and black|
(Pily cendrée and sable)
|Words||When All is Darkest|
|Seat||The Grey Glen|
|Title||Lord of the Grey Glen|
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
Edd survives the battle of the Fist of the First Men and the mutiny at Craster's Keep, and he returns safely to the Wall. He receives two votes in one of the final castings of votes for the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
A Feast for Crows
House Tollett at the end of the third century
The known Tolletts during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire include:
With unspecified familiar relationship, there is also:
- Eddison Tollett, a steward of the Night's Watch, known as "Dolorous Edd".
- Unnamed brother of Eddison.
- Torgold Tollett, called "Torgold the Grim", an andal warrior who fought in the Battle of Seven Stars.
- Ser Jon Tollett, a member of the Kingsguard during the reign of King Maegor I Targaryen.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: In the Vale
- The Citadel. House Mottoes
- Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 75, Samwell IV.
- The Winds of Winter, Alayne I
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 23, Jon III.
- Fire & Blood, Prince into King - The Ascension of Jaehaerys I.