|Born||In or between 269 AC and 278 AC|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Clash of Kings (appears)
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
A Game of Thrones
Ser Perwyn attends the Tourney of the Hand with five other members of House Frey. During Catelyn Tully's parley with Lord Walder Frey, Perwyn is left in the company of Robb Stark to ensure her safety. He serves as one of Robb's chosen protectors during the battles near Riverrun.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
Perwyn fights at the Battle of the Fords. Catelyn sees him leaving Riverrun after news of Robb Stark's marriage to Jeyne Westerling reaches the castle. She is surprised that Perwyn is not present at the wedding of Edmure Tully and Roslin Frey; as the Red Wedding begins, Catelyn thinks of Perwyn, Olyvar, and Alesander Frey's absences, and Roslin's crying, as warnings of the Freys' betrayal.
A Feast for Crows
Perwyn is present at the investiture of Riverrun, where he tells Ser Daven Lannister that his sister Roslin is in love with her husband and is praying for a girl. According to Daven, Perwyn seems like a decent man.
References and notes
- ↑ See the Perwyn Frey calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 59, Catelyn IX.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 29, Sansa II.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 14, Catelyn II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 49, Catelyn VI.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 33, Jaime V.