A moratorium is in effect on adding information from Fire and Blood until December 20th.
A Song of Ice and Fire Calendar
A Song of Ice and Fire Calendars, are calendars based on the epic fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire, by George R. R. Martin. They provide new and original thematic illustration. The first calendar was released in 2009, by Dabel Brothers Publishing. However, due to some problems, George R. R. Martin's main publisher, Random House Publishing, took over production of future calendars.
- The 2009 calendar, the first ever-illustrated calendar from the epic fantasy series, provided some popular characters and scenes. It was illustrated by Michael Komarck.
- The 2011 calendar, art by Ted Nasmith, features twelve castles. Storm's End, The Eyrie, Dragonstone, Red Keep, Riverrun, Highgarden, Sunspear, Casterly Rock, Oldtown High Tower, Harrenhal and Castle Black.
- The 2012 calendar, art by John Picacio. Featuring original artwork of twelve of the legendary characters from George R. R. Martin’s world among them Lannisters and Starks.
- The 2013 calendar, with art from Marc Simonetti, captures twelve memorable scenes from all five books. It was published on July 31st 2012 and was unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con.
- The 2014 calendar, illustrated by Gary Gianni. It was released on July 23, 2013.
- The 2015 calendar, illustrated by Donato Giancola. It was released on July 22, 2014.
- The 2016 calendar, illustrated by Magali Villeneuve. It was released on July 28, 2015.
- The 2017 calendar, illustrated by Didier Graffet. It was released on July 19, 2016.
- The 2018 calendar, illustrated by Eric Velhagen. It was released on July 18, 2017.
- The 2019 calendar, illustrated by John Jude Palencar. It will be released on July 17, 2018.
References and Notes
- 2014 ICE AND FIRE CALENDAR ARTIST NAMED, February 15, 2012 westeros