Irri by Amuelia ©
Khal Drogo's khalasar|
|Born||In 283 AC or 284 AC, at Dothraki Sea|
|Lover(s)||Queen Daenerys Targaryen|
A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Clash of Kings (appears)
A Storm of Swords (appears)
A Feast for Crows (appendix)
A Dance with Dragons (appears)
|Played by||Amrita Acharia|
|TV series||Season 1 | Season 2|
- See also: Images of Irri
A Game of Thrones
Irri, Doreah, and Jhiqui are given to Daenerys Targaryen by Viserys Targaryen as wedding gifts to serve as her handmaids. She is given to Daenerys to teach her how to ride horses in the Dothraki style. She stays with Daenerys, even after the death of Khal Drogo and the disintegration of his khalasar.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
Irri becomes a paramour to the lonely Daenerys. Daenerys feels guilt for this. Irri is present when Daenerys purchases the Unsullied. Irri and Jhiqui free Rhaegal and Viserion to attack the Astapori slavers when Dany has the Unsullied attack their former masters.
A Dance with Dragons
Irri accompanies Daenerys to Daznak's Pit as part of the royal procession. She and Jhiqui both depart Meereen as part of the search parties dispatched across the Skahazadhan to locate Daenerys after she disappears on Drogon's back.
- See the Irri calculation.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Irri.
- HBO: Game of Thrones: cast and crew
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 11, Daenerys II.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 23, Daenerys III.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 2, Daenerys I.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 36, Daenerys VI.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 68, Daenerys IX.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 12, Daenerys I.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 23, Daenerys II.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 27, Daenerys III.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 52, Daenerys IX.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 55, The Queensguard.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 16, Daenerys III.