Jhiqui, by Amuelia ©
|Born||In 284 AC, Dothraki Sea|
|Played by||Sarita Piotrowski|
|TV series||Game of Thrones: Season 1|
Jhiqui is a Dothraki handmaid of Daenerys Targaryen.
In the television adaptation Game of Thrones, Jhiqui is portrayed by Sarita Piotrowski.
Jhiqui has skin the color of copper, with black hair and almond-shaped eyes. She has wide hips and heavy breasts, and is bigger boned than Irri.
She is of an age with Daenerys Targaryen and Irri.
Jhiqui was born to a khal of a khalasar. It was destroyed by Khal Drogo, and she was enslaved.
A Game of Thrones
Jhiqui, Doreah, and Irri are given to Daenerys Targaryen as wedding gifts to serve as her handmaids. She is given to Daenerys to teach her the Dothraki tongue.
Jhiqui remains with Daenerys after the death of Khal Drogo.
A Clash of Kings
After struggling through the red waste, Irri and Jhiqui attempt to convince Daenerys not to stay in Vaes Tolorro, believing it haunted by ghosts.
After Daenerys destroys the House of the Undying, Jhiqui fastens a silver bell in her braid to mark the victory.
A Storm of Swords
Jhiqui and Irri are seasick during the voyage to Astapor. Jhiqui is present when Daenerys purchases the Unsullied. Jhiqui and Irri free Rhaegal and Viserion to attack the Astapori slavers when Daenerys has the Unsullied attack their former masters. She later praises Strong Belwas in defeating Oznak zo Pahl and remarks she would braid his hair the Dothraki way if he had any.
A Dance with Dragons
Jhiqui and Irri both develop a crush on Rakharo, who has grown more tall and muscular. They argue over which of them he would prefer.
Jhiqui later accompanies Daenerys to Daznak's Pit as part of the royal procession. She and Irri both depart Meereen as part of the search parties dispatched across the Skahazadhan to locate Daenerys after she disappears on Drogon's back.
Daenerys: Have you ever seen a dragon?
Irri: Dragons are gone, Khaleesi.Jhiqui: It is known.
Jhiqui: Dead. Long and long ago.
Daenerys: Everywhere? Even in the east?
Irri: No dragon. Brave men kill them, for dragon terrible evil beasts. It is known.—Daenerys Targaryen, Irri and Jhiqui
Daenerys: I have won no victories.
Jhiqui: You burned the maegi in their house of dust and sent their souls to hell.—Daenerys Targaryen and Jhiqui
Irri: Khaleesi, you must not touch the dead man. It is bad luck to touch the dead.
Jhiqui: Unless you killed them yourself. That is known.Irri: It is known.
—Irri and Jhiqui
Jhiqui: You are too skinny for him. You are almost a boy. Rakharo does not bed with boys. This is known.
Irri: It is known that you are almost a cow. Rakharo does not bed with cows.
- Jhiqui on the Game of Thrones Wiki.
- ↑ See the Jhiqui calculation.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Jhiqui.
- ↑ Game of Thrones, Season 1, "The Kingsroad".
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 11, Daenerys II.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 2, Daenerys I.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 23, Daenerys III.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 68, Daenerys IX.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 12, Eddard II.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 63, Daenerys V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 8, Daenerys I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 27, Daenerys III.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 57, Daenerys V.
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 36, Daenerys VI.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 52, Daenerys IX.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 55, The Queensguard.