Tears of Lys
The tears of Lys is a rare and expensive poison, made by the alchemists of Lys. It is clear, tasteless, odorless, and leaves no trace. When dissolved into liquids and drunk, the poison eats away the bowels and belly of the victim, and appears to be a sickness of those parts. It is unknown if the poison has a connection with the Weeping Lady of Lys.
A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
During Tyrion Lannister's trial for the death of King Joffrey Baratheon, Grand Maester Pycelle claims that Tyrion stole a sample of the tears of Lys, as well as other drugs from Pycelle's collection.
A Feast for Crows
- Varys, to Eddard Stark
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 30, Eddard VII.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones RPG and Resource Book, Guardians of Order
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 34, Cat Of The Canals.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 33, Eddard VIII.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 17, Tyrion IV.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 66, Tyrion IX.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 80, Sansa VII.