A moratorium is in effect on adding information from Fire and Blood until December 20th.
Wedding tourney at Whitewalls
The wedding tourney at Whitewalls was a tourney held by Lord Ambrose Butterwell to celebrate his second marriage to Lady Frey in 211 AC. It was held at Whitewalls in the riverlands and was the grounds for the Second Blackfyre Rebellion.
The format was a standard knock-out tournament; only few outcomes are known to us, as the tourney was aborted prematurely when a royalist army led by Lord Bloodraven threatened Whitewalls. Two knights entered the lists under false names, Ser Duncan the Tall as the mystery "Gallows Knight" and Daemon II Blackfyre as "John the Fiddler". The prize for the winner was supposed to have been Lord Butterwell's dragon egg, but it was stolen before it could be awarded.
- Ser Franklyn Frey defeated Ser Harbert Paege (5 tilts)
- Ser Glendon Flowers defeated Argrave the Defiant (1 tilt)
- Lord Joffrey Caswell defeated Ser Kyle the Cat of Misty Moor (1 tilt)
- Ser Uthor Underleaf defeated Ser Duncan the Tall (1 tilt)
- Ser Uthor Underleaf defeated Ser Addam Frey
- Ser Glendon Flowers defeated Lord Alyn Cockshaw
- Daemon II Blackfyre defeated Ser Franklyn Frey
- Ser Glendon Flowers defeated Lord Costayne
- Ser Glendon Flowers defeated Ser Mortimer Boggs
- Ser Tommard Heddle defeated Ser Clarence Charlton
- Ser Uthor Underleaf defeated Ser Theomore Bulwer (5 tilts)
- Daemon II Blackfyre defeated Ser Galtry the Green (10 tilts)
The tourney was then interrupted by claims that a thief had stolen the dragon egg. The next tilt would have been:
Some words are wind. Some words are treason. This is a traitor's tourney, ser.