From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Cuy of Sunflower Hall|
|Coat of arms||Six yellow flowers on blue|
|Current Lord||Lord Branston Cuy|
Neither their arms or their words appear in the text. According to semi-canon sources they blazon their shield as six yellow flowers on blue.
The Cuy House at the end of the third century
The known Cuys during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Branston Cuy, Lord of Sunflower Hall.
With unspecified familiar relationship with the lord of the house there is also:
References in the books
Dunk and Egg
- Dunk spots a blue pavilion covered with sunflowers, possibly a use of the colors and sigil of House Cuy, while attending the Whitewalls Tourney.
A Song of Ice and Fire
- Ser Emmon Cuy was was chosen for Renly's Rainbow Guard, being known as Ser Emmon the Yellow afterwards.
- House Cuy supported Renly in the War of the Five Kings.
- Ser Emmon Cuy and Ser Robar Royce were slain by Ser Loras in a fit of rage after the death of Renly. He blamed them for not having protected Renly well enough.
- House Cuy is a vassal house of House Hightower.
References and Notes