|House Cuy of Sunhouse|
|Coat of arms||
Six yellow flowers on blue|
(Azure, six flowers or)
|Head||Lord Branston Cuy|
|Title||Lord of Sunflower Hall|
|Founded||Coming of the Andals|
Neither their arms or their words appear in the text. According to semi-canon sources they blazon their shield as six yellow flowers on blue.
A Clash of Kings
House Cuy supports Renly Baratheon in the War of the Five Kings. Ser Emmon Cuy is chosen for Renly's Rainbow Guard, being known as Ser Emmon the Yellow afterwards. Emmon, Ser Robar Royce, and a third guard are slain by Ser Loras Tyrell in a fit of rage after the death of Renly.
House Cuy at the end of the third century
The known Cuys during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
With unspecified familiar relationship with the lord of the house there is also:
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- It is called Sunflower Hall in A Feast for Crows, Appendix
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Sunhouse.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Reach
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Reach: Andals in the Reach.
- The Mystery Knight.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 31, Catelyn III.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 36, Tyrion VIII.