|Coat of arms||
A flight of flaming arrows rising bendwise on a blue field|
(Azure, a flight of arrows bendwise points to chief dexter inflamed proper)
House Norridge is a noble house from the Reach. According to semi-canon sources they blazon their arms with a flight of flaming arrows rising bendwise on a blue field.
Ser Jeremy Norridge spent his youth as squire at Highgarden, where he befriended Prince Daeron Targaryen. Jeremy and Daeron both died fighting against the rebellion of the Rat, the Hawk, and the Pig in 251 AC.
A Feast for Crows
Brienne of Tarth and her companions see the corpses of the perpetrators of the raid on Saltpans hanged from trees. Among the dead are men with arrows badges sewn on their breasts, presumably Norridge or Sarsfield men-at-arms who became broken men during the War of the Five Kings.
House Norridge at the end of the third century
The known Norridges during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Elyn Norridge, married to Ser Luthor Tyrell, a first cousin of Lord Mace Tyrell of Highgarden. Together they have three children: Ser Theodore, Olene, and Maester Medwick.
- Ser Jeremy Norridge, a favorite of Prince Daeron Targaryen, killed in battle against the Rat, the Hawk and the Pig in 251 AC.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Reach
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon V.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 37, Brienne VII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.