|Born||In 19–25 AC|
|Died||In or after 73 AC|
|Book(s)||Fire & Blood (mentioned)|
After both plots of Garon's eldest brother, Lord Rogar Baratheon, to set aside King Jaehaerys I Targaryen and crown another in his place, Rogar wrote a will and confession absolving Garon and his brothers Ser Borys and Ser Ronnal of having played any role in his plots. When Rogar was summoned to King's Landing by King Jaehaerys in 50 AC, Garon and his brother Ser Ronnal urged Rogar to defy the summons.
In 51 AC, Garon accompanied his brothers Lord Rogar and Ser Ronnal and Rogar's wife, the Dowager Queen Alyssa Velaryon, to King's Landing for the second wedding of King Jaehaerys to Queen Alysanne Targaryen.
In 53 AC, after Lady Alyssa died in childbirth, Garon was sent by Lord Rogar to invite King Jaehaerys and Queen Alysanne to remain at Storm's End for a feast in honor of the birth of Rogar's daughter, Jocelyn.
In 61 AC, Garon was given charge over Rogar's heir, Boremund, as Rogar left to fight their brother Ser Borys and the Vulture King in the Third Dornish War. Garon called Rogar's plan "a fool's errand". Garon was present at his brother's side when Rogar died half a year after returning from battle.
|Unknown first wife||Rogar||Alyssa Velaryon||Borys||Unknown|
|Boremund||Jocelyn||Aemon Targaryen||Issue||Issue||Sons||2 daughters||Daughter|
- Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- See the Garon Baratheon calculation.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- Fire & Blood, A Surfeit of Rulers.
- Fire & Blood, A Time of Testing - The Realm Remade.
- Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies.