|Coat of arms||
Ten purple stars, on a yellow field|
(Or, ten mullets, 4, 3, 2, 1, purpure)
House Peckledon is a noble house from the Westerlands. They blazon their arms with ten mullets, purple on yellow. Their words are "Unflinching".
A Clash of Kings
The colors of House Peckledon are spotted by Arya Stark among Lord Tywin Lannister's army leaving Harrenhal.
At the Battle of the Blackwater, Josmyn Peckledon kills two knights, wounds one and captures two more. Afterwards he is recognized as one of the heroes of the battle and is rewarded with a new horse and suit of armor, as well as promise of a knighthood when he comes of age.
A Storm of Swords
Young Peckledon testifies at the trial of Tyrion Lannister for the death of King Joffrey I that he had seen Tyrion gather the poisoned chalice off the floor and pour the remaining contents on the floor during the royal wedding.
A Feast for Crows
Josmyn is named one of Ser Jaime Lannister's squires on the ride north to Riverrun. After Pia joins Jaime's entourage at Harrenhal, Josmyn becomes smitten with her and they end up having sex in Jaime's tent.
House Peckledon at the end of the third century
The known Peckledons during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Josmyn Peckledon, a squire to Ser Jaime Lannister.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 38, Arya VIII.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Westerlands
- ↑ The Citadel. House Mottoes
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 65, Sansa VIII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 66, Tyrion IX.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 27, Jaime III.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 33, Jaime V.