|House Serrett of Silverhill|
|Coat of arms||
A peacock in his pride, on a cream field|
(Carnation, a peacock in his pride proper)
|Words||I Have No Rival|
A Game of Thrones
Tyrion Lannister sees Lord Serrett and his retainers in the center of the Lannister army at the Battle of the Green Fork, riding alongside Ser Kevan Lannister. When Lord Tywin Lannister named his son Tyrion as Acting Hand of the King, Tyrion mentions Lord Serrett as an alternative over himself.
A Clash of Kings
A Feast for Crows
House Serrett at the end of the third century
The known Serretts during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Westerlands.
- A Game of Thrones, Appendix.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 38, Arya VIII.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Westerlands
- The Citadel. House Mottoes
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 11, The Kraken's Daughter.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 62, Tyrion VIII.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 14, Brienne III.