|Father||Lord Jason Mallister|
Patrek Mallister is a member of House Mallister, the son and heir of Lord Jason Mallister of Seagard.
Patrek enjoys drink, women, and hawking. He is good friends with Ser Edmure Tully, the heir to Riverrun.
A Game of Thrones
Patrek attends the Hand's tourney with his father, Lord Jason Mallister. He is a member of Robb Stark's personal guard during the battle in the Whispering Wood.
A Clash of Kings
Theon Greyjoy helps Patrek and his father bring hostage westermen to the Mallister seat of Seagard. Patrek gets along well with Theon during their journey, so his father, Lord Jason, reminds him that Seagard was built to keep out the ironborn. The following day, however, Patrek and Theon drink apple wine and visit the amorous young wife of a miller whom Patrek knows. Theon then sails from Seagard to the Iron Islands as an envoy for Robb, now the King in the North.
A Storm of Swords
Following the Battle of the Fords, Ser Edmure Tully spends much of his time with his friends, Ser Marq Piper and Patrek. Edmure becomes Lord of Riverrun after the death of his father, Lord Hoster.
Patrek is among the nobles that accompany Edmure to the Twins for his wedding to Roslin Frey. He serves as one of Robb's guards for the evening, abstaining from drink. Patrek proposes a toast to Edmure's one-eyed fish during the wedding feast, and he may be one of the participants in the customary bedding. Unlike most of Robb's party, Patrek survives the Red Wedding and is taken captive by House Frey at the Twins.
A Feast for Crows
Patrek is brought by Black Walder Frey during the siege of Seagard, where Walder threatens to hang him if Lord Jason does not surrender the castle. Once Jason yields, he and his son are held captive within their castle.
After Ser Jaime Lannister negotiates an end to the siege of Riverrun, he informs Edwyn Frey that King Tommen I Baratheon requires all captives taken during the Red Wedding, which displeases the Freys.
—thoughts of Theon Greyjoy
Mallister or no, he was a more amiable riding companion than this sour old priest that his uncle Aeron had turned into.—thoughts of Theon Greyjoy
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Patrek Mallister.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 11, Theon I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 28, Catelyn V.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 63, Catelyn X.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 7, Catelyn I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 14, Catelyn II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 35, Catelyn IV.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 45, Catelyn V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 38, Jaime VI.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 44, Jaime VII.