From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||A brown fret on white (Argent, a fret brunâtre)|
|Seat||North of the wolfswood in the northern mountains|
House Knott is a mountain clan in the north. In Winterfell, the head of the mountain clan are addressed by the title "Lord Knott" but their clan folk call them "The Knott".
The clan lives in the hills and mountains north of the wolfswood.
A Dance with Dragons
King Stannis Baratheon travels to the northern mountains, gaining many clans for his fight by Deepwood Motte and march on Winterfell.
House Knott at the end of the third century
There are no known Knotts mentioned during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire.
- No member has appeared yet.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: House Knott
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 24, Bran II.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 17, Jon IV.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 26, The Wayward Bride.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 42, The King's Prize.