From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms|| Three blue moons, waxing, full and waning, on a white bend, on blue|
(Azure, on a bend argent a hurt between an increscent and decrescent of the first)
|Seat||in the northern mountains|
|Title|| Lord Harclay|
|Overlord|| House Stark (AGOT)|
House Baratheon of Dragonstone
According to semi-canon sources, they blazon their shield with three blue moons, waxing, full, waning, on a white bend, on blue.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Dance with Dragons
House Harclay at the end of the third century
The known Harclays during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
References and Notes
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 24, Bran II.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: the North
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 33, Samwell II.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 17, Jon IV.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 35, Jon VII.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 26, The Wayward Bride.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 42, The King's Prize.