From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Uller of Hellholt|
|Coat of arms||per fess rayonny yellow and crimson|
|Current Lord||Lord Harmen Uller|
|Title||Lord of Hellhot|
House Uller of Hellholt is one of the great noble houses in Dorne. The Ullers have their keep in the middle of the Dornish desert, and are reputed to be impulsive and unpredictable. There's a saying in Dorne that goes "Half of the Ullers are half-mad, and the other half are worse."
Their arms are rayonne yellow over crimson. According to a semi-canon source, the Hellholt has been named after an event in which unwelcome visitors to the castle were locked up and burned to death. The motto of the house does not appear in the books.
The Uller House at the end of the third century
The known Ullers during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Harmen Uller, Lord of Hellholt
- Ser Ulwyck Uller, his brother.
References in the books
A Song of Ice and Fire
- Lord Harmen Uller, with his brother Ser Ulwyck and his natural daughter Ellaria, were among the Dornish lords that accompanied Prince Oberyn Martell to King's Landing.
- Ellaria Sand, the natural born daughter of Lord Harmen, is the paramour of Prince Oberyn.
- Arianne Martell planned to crown Myrcella Baratheon at Hellholt when conceiving her conspiracy, trusting the Ullers to join her cause due to their relation with the Red Viper.
- While locked in the tower Arianne ponders trying to ask for help from the Ullers, but rules it out as being too dangerous.
References and Notes