Years before Aegon's Conquest
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
This page is intended to draw a rough chronology of events since the world before Aegon's Landing an epoch event, that Maesters and educated people counted the years in relation to. George R. R. Martin has been vague in regard to some dates, so this chronology is often based on estimations according to key dates, character ages etc.
|“||The maesters of the Citadel who keep the histories of Westeros have used Aegon’s Conquest as their touchstone for the past three hundred years. Birth, deaths, battles, and other events are dated either AC (After the Conquest) or BC (Before the Conquest).||”|
Year 1 Before the Conquest
- The War of Conquest ends after two years.
Year 2 Before the Conquest
- Aegon Targaryen and his two Queens Visenya and Rhaenys begin their Conquest. They land with their three dragons on three hills close to the mouth of the Blackwater Rush.
- The War of Conquest begins.
- King Harren the Black completes the construction of his new seat, Harrenhal, on the day Aegon Targaryen lands in Westeros.
Titles and Positions
- Orys Baratheon is named Hand of the King.
- Daemon Velaryon is named Master of Ships.
- Crispian Celtigar is named Master of Coin.
- Tristan Massey is named Master of Laws.
Year 26 Before the Conquest
Year 27 Before the Conquest
Year 29 Before the Conquest
Year 37 Before the Conquest
- Sharra Arryn is born
Year 42 Before the Conquest
- The construction of Harrenhal begins.
Year 51 Before the Conquest
Year 102 Before the Conquest
Year 114 Before the Conquest
- House Targaryen flee to Dragonstone because of the vision of Daenys the Dreamer.
- House Velaryon and House Celtigar flee with House Targaryen from Valyria.
- Five Dragons and four dragon eggs are brought to Dragonstone among the Dragons is Balerion the Black Dread by House Targaryen.
- Daenys Targaryen has a vision of the Doom of Valyria.