A moratorium is in effect on adding information from Fire and Blood until December 20th.
|Coat of arms||
Twining red-and-white snakes, on a black field|
(Sable, two serpents argent and gules entwined palewise)
|Current Lord||Ser Halmon Paege|
House Tully (AGOT)|
House Baelish (ADWD)
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
Garrett Paege is a squire to Ser Jaime Lannister. He accompanies Jaime on his ride north to end the siege of Riverrun. Even though the Paeges have renewed their fealty to the Iron Throne, Jaime notices their banners are absent from the rivermen force besieging Riverrun.
House Paege at the end of the third century
The known Paeges during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Ser Halmon Paege, head of the house.
With unknown familiar relation to the head of the house
- Ser Robert Paege, a knight. Companion and friend of Edmure Tully.
- Sallei Paege, married to Jammos Frey, the thirteenth son of Lord Walder Frey. Mother to three Freys, Walder, Dickon and Mathis.
- Sylwa Paege, married to Whalen Frey, the fourteenth son of Lord Walder Frey. Mother to two Freys, Hoster and Merianne.
- Garrett Paege, a squire and a hostage to Ser Jaime Lannister during the siege of Riverrun.
- Ser Damon Paege, a knight.
- Hoster Frey, Sylwa's son. Squire to Ser Damon.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 16, Bran II.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Riverlands
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Riverlands.
- The Mystery Knight.
- A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 39, Catelyn V.
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 27, Jaime III.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 33, Jaime V.